PCFM can provide you with care on an as needed basis.
- Typical office-based evaluation and diagnostic medical care to include routine physicals, sports physicals, sick care, chronic condition care.
- Additional appointments and services are billed separately.
- This is available as cash pay and insurance pay. No membership required.
Direct Primary Care is beneficial for the patient who does not wish to pay the high price for medical insurance or has a high deductible.
- Monthly membership fee. You may cancel at any time. The monthly fee will cover all your medical visits.
- Ancillary services, hospital care are billed separately.
- Expanded services, telephone and virtual appointments included.
- Available as cash pay and insurance pay (when applicable).
This is our highest level of care for patients who prefer premium care and attention.
- Annual membership fee.
- Whether you want long or quick visits, in person or virtual care or at home appointments, this level of care is for you. Premium care and attention from physician.
- This membership allows enhanced access and interaction with your physician.
- Available with or without insurance. Insurance can be billed for ancillary services where applicable. Hospital services billed separately.